Updated filter settings
This update will add over 200 new entries containing common spam keywords and URLs to the subject, text and HTML body content filters and will add 6 new sender IP whitelist entries for legitimate eBay, PayPal and WorldPay servers.
- Download the settings XML file mxORBFilterUpdate28122006.xml
- Open the Configuration tool
- Double click on the Import Settings Wizard
- Click Next to move to the Import File Location and Options page of the wizard
- Select the file downloaded in step 1 and select Merge mode (selecting a different mode will result in your Action settings being overwritten)
- Click Next, and ensure that all items are checked on the Import Settings page
- Click Next and then click Finish to import the settings
Note: these settings are only for use with mxORB 2.3 or higher.
Date: December 28th 2006